Sad news

I truly do not know what to say right now.  We lost our sweet little boy.  He passed away softly in the womb, which I think was probably very peaceful for him.  We are very, very sad and have been through the whole gamut of emotions since we found out a few hours ago.  I have not yet delivered, but am here at the hospital, trying to get things moving.  Thank you so much for all your prayers.  I think they were and will be answered in ways we have yet to see in the days and weeks to come.  Right now, we are looking forward to time together as a family and request no visits for a little while.  Thank you all so much for your love and support. We will post more details as they come. 

Comments

pame said…
Dearest Jenn, Kurt, Madi, Max, Becca, William and Anna,
So many of us who have been praying for your family are praying hard tonight that you will receive the peace and comfort you desire. Your sadness is not lessened, but is felt by a host of friends. We all want to help lift your load and share your grief as we mourn with you. You have no idea how your faithful example has touched us, and lifted us to want to do better, to love more, to be more grateful. Your beautiful little angel is in the company of a host of angels now, and, as other of your friends have intimated, will be watching over you and welcoming you home someday. Please know how much you are each loved here and now.
Pam E.
Jen said…
My dearest Jen and family— -my thoughts have been so much surrounding what has been going on with your little tribe...I love you so much. I am so thankful for the stalwart example of faith and courage that you all so strongly show!!! My heart is aching with you all— and yet am thankful for the plan that I know is in place. I love you guys and will continue to pray for your comfort and for you to feel the uplift you need!! God bless you dear ones!!!
orgill1 said…
We love you dearly Knight Family! Love, The Orgill Family
Unknown said…
Dear Knight family,
I’m heartbroken for all of you. Be together and feel the love from the closeness and strong faith of your family. Any and all of us (your cheering team) will be there for you whenever you are ready. Thank you for including us in your updates despite how difficult it must be for you.
Much love and peace to all of you Sweet knights.
Shawn Dolan

Popular Posts