The Great Madisonian strikes again...

Kurt was talking to Madi the other night and said, "Madi, what's your full name." "Madison Jolene Knight," she replied. Not too surprising because I've been working with her on that one. Then he says, "What's your phone number?" Guess what? She knew it! I'm not joking. I have never once in all of the child's 27 months told her what her phone number was, but here she was rattling it off to Daddy. She must have picked it up from hearing me tell people on the phone. I was aghast. What other things has she picked up unbeknownst to Mom and Dad?

Maybe this week, I will teach her to introduce our whole family at social gatherings. "This is my mother. She enjoys books, politics, and friendly banter. This is my father. He likes football, opera, and long walks on the beach. And this is my baby brother. He likes smiling, giggling, and playing Rolley with me." Who knows? Maybe she'll pick it up in Greek, too...

Comments

Popular Posts